Sunday, July 27, 2008

35 Today

So, today was my 35th birthday. Wow, I am getting way old! I had such a lovely day. I got an e-card from a dear friend in Bakersfield, Ca. I was visited by quite a few wonderful friends and neighbors bearing yummy baked goods, cards and gifts. I also recieved a few cheerful phone calls! I am truly blessed and surrounded by loving friends and family! Dennis and the kids made me dinner and we all played games. What a nice day! Dennis got me these beautiful roses.
My awesome big kids got me a couple Webkinz and this super cool card. I have never seen a card like this before. You crank the little "turn me" handle and the little characters dance and sing. It is the coolest card I have ever seen or recieved!

Christine made me her famous brownies!



My little kids got me this "Love Frog" Webkinz, some Bath & Body Works, and See's Candy. I am such a lucky girl!



1 comment:

Jaime said...

Happy Birthday Mindy! It's good to be so loved!