Friday, July 4, 2008

Tim McGraw

Last week I went to the Tim McGraw concert. I was really excited when my friend, Teri, asked if I wanted to go. It was her, her sister, and I and it was so much fun. Teri and I never get a chance to do anything without kids. Her sister was awesome to hang out with too. We sang and danced and I even cried. Some of his songs bring back powerful memories. I am so happy we got a chance to do something fun together. We are hoping to plan a weekend get away sometime soon. Thank you so much Teri for a great time. Love you!!!

3 comments:

The Greathouse Family said...

Well, I'm going to plan lots of stuff with my friends too. So there!

Teri said...

I had such a great time, too! It was wonderful. Can't wait to plan a weekend. We better plan fast. The summer is getting away from me already!

Ariane said...

Hey, thanks for inviting me.... JK. Glad you had fun. Tim is hot!!