Sunday, July 27, 2008

Super Fun Trip Preview

On Friday my super great friend came for a short 1 day visit on her way to Idaho. On the way home next week she is picking me up and we are going home with her for a way fun girls road trip. Then we will fly home. It was her daughter, Maryn's birthday Thursday so we had an impromptu birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese. We all had such a fun time! Maryn looked so cute. She wore her tutu and was a beautiful ballerina princess. When we got home the kids played on the water slide in the front yard. Later, Dennis took Joseph and Charles fishing. Jamie took me out to P.F. Changs for dinner. It was so yummy. We ended the evening by doing some karaeoke. It was hilarious! My older daughter, Christine came over with her friend and the four of us played games. Jamie left before I even woke up in the morning to get an early start on the road. I had such a wonderful time and can't wait until next week when we can spend more time together!! Maryn the beautiful birthday ballerina!
Christopher & Maryn

Charles, Chris, Samantha, Emily, Joseph & Maryn


Charles & Joseph




2 comments:

Ronda said...

wish I was there!
Hope to see you next week!

The Greathouse Family said...

Hey you birthday girl! I had a blast! I can't wait for Monday! ROAD TRIP!!!