Thursday, December 10, 2009

18!!!!!!!!!

So, today my baby boy turned 18. How crazy is that???
Many of his good friends came over to celebrate!!


Christine came over!
I think this was his least favorite gift, but the most necessary. He really needs to start saving for his mission. It's an Elder piggy bank. He's even carrying his own BOM! Chris spiced him up with a hat!
My brother, who spoils Christopher rotten sent him money for this new Marshall micro stack! He played us some songs using his new guitar. Camron got him this cool Kobe Bryant jersey. He even got a letterman's jacket. We need to get the patches sewn on.



I took a picture of his new guitar to Macey's and this is what they came up with for his cake! Can you believe how awesome it looks. I am so impressed.
Who said my little pumpkin face could grow up? I couldn't be prouder of the person that he is. I have been blessed beyond measure because of my beautiful son's life. I was just his age when he came into my life. He has helped me grow up and learn what love truly is. I have enjoyed every minute of being his mother. No greater joy have I ever felt than the love for my children. Happy Birthday pumpkin face!!! I love you!

5 comments:

lindseyfrancom said...

I can't even imagine my Max turning 18! I am sure it is such a whirl wind for you. Happy Birthday to Christopher and that guitar is pretty awesome!

Teri said...

Wow! I love that guitar and the cake. Andraia kept telling us about his guitar cake and his shaving stuff. That's too funny!

Love you guys!

The Greathouse Family said...

What an awesome Birthday Party! Happy Birthday Chris!

Mindy, you always impress me with how much care goes into everything you do! You are a wonderful mom!

Jaime said...

That guitar cake rocks!!!

Cyndi said...

Oh man. Look at that cake! You are the bestest mom!