Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Gifts of Love


I have been given a few very thoughtful and wonderful Christmas presents this year. One of my friends gave me a necklace with an "S" pendant that I just love and wear all the time. I just love having a reminder of Sarah so close to my heart. Another wonderful friend gave me a charm like the one above. It has her pink birthstone in the corner and a little hand print. I am looking for a way to attach it to my necklace or maybe get a charm bracelet. Just yesterday this beautiful picture from an amazing friend came in the mail. It is so beautiful. The title is "In the Arms of His Love". How perfect is that. Not only does it remind me of how Sarah is with Heavenly Father and Christ being loved and cared for, but that I am also encircled by His love. These are some of the most wonderful gifts I have ever received. I imagined this Christmas a million times and each time I was celebrating with my daughter in my arms. It is hard not having that. These gifts remind me of how blessed I am to still have her in my life. Thank you dear friends for the love and support you give.
I just received another wonderful gift. My sweet friend made me a book about Sarah's life. She took all of my blog entries and made it into a bound book. I gave her a few other pictures I had of Sarah too. It is the most beautiful book I have ever seen. She works for Heritage Makers. My heart is so full. It is the most wonderful gift. I am so blessed to have such loving friends in my life!

4 comments:

The Greathouse Family said...

I love you. Merry Christmas!

Teri said...

I LOVE that picture and I can't wait to see the book. We all love you and Sarah so much.

lindseyfrancom said...

THat is so wonderful. That picture is so beautiful, I have never seen it before. I have noticed that "S" necklace and love it. I'm so glad you have had these wonderful gifts given to you. Have a wonderful Christmas!

Ronda said...

love you ! glad you like it.