Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Little Gym

This is Emily after her Little Gym gymnastics show tonight with her medal. She could pick any restaurant to celebrate. Lucky us we got to go to Carl's Jr.
She did really well on the uneven bars.

Ta -Da!
She got some air on the balance beam!

She does spectacular cartwheels!!

This is why we had to go to Carl's Jr. The play place!
The Little Gym is a wonderful place for Emily. They are a developmental program. They focus on development and progression on an individual and very positive basis. She has just thrived there. She has never been happier doing anything else. She is considered a leader in her class. That has been so wonderful for her. They make her feel so good about herself. I just love that place! She put on a really good show for us tonight! Good Job Emily!!!

4 comments:

Teri said...

I'm so glad Little Gym is working so well for Emily. I can't wait for Andraia to be able to start going again. Maybe this summer.
Love ya!

lindseyfrancom said...

That is awesome that THe Little Gym has been so good for Emily.

I'm going to start taking my boys there net semester, I'm really excited. I've taken Max once before and loved it. It is going to be there Christmas!!!

The Greathouse Family said...

I love that girl sooo much! She looks so great doing her gymnastics! I wish that I could see her perform- maybe she can do a private show for us next time we see her. Tell her that I loved the pictures and I think she looks awesome!!

Tonia said...

That is so great! Her smile is contagious!