Saturday, December 12, 2009

Mr. Incredible

One of the many wonderful things I love about living in Utah is how fun it is for kids. Especially youth. They go all out for dates and dances. You can go with people who are your friends or even people you don't know very well at all and have a marvelous time. Their are themes and special ways to ask. There are day dates and thank you notes and gifts. It is amazing to me how much fun these kids have. Tonight was Sadie's and Chris was asked by this cute girl. The theme was super heroes. First, they went sledding earlier in the day. Then they cam home and changed. Their group dressed up as "The Incredibles". They looked hilarious. Chris thought he looked especially hot with these awesome muscles. I am so glad my kids are part of this super fun and wholesome form of entertainment.



5 comments:

Cyndi said...

I do have to admit the muscles look much better than what I would have had. He looks fantastic! High school dances here are fun. Do they really not do that in Cali?

The Greathouse Family said...

Oh! I miss Utah HS! It is so great that your kids get to be raised there! You are a wonderful mom to move them there, even though you left me here....

Teri said...

Wow! Chris has REALLY been working out!! Awe, yes, high school dances. They are SOO fun in Utah!

lindseyfrancom said...

It is awesome that kids of good clean fun here!!

What a fun theme for them, it looks awesome! I wish I went to more dances when I was in HS

Tonia said...

Awesome fun!