Thursday, May 20, 2010

Emily's Chorus Performance



Last night was Emily's chorus performance. She did a great job!





Her brothers were very sweet and supportive.

Andraia and Chloe and their mom, Teri were so kind to come support Emily. We just love their family!


Now anyone who knows how much Emily "likes" Dennis should know what a special picture this is. She is smiling next to him. I just love this picture!

She looked so pretty tonight. She had her hair specially done by Kristie and she had to wear her red lipstick and she found this sparkly piece of material to drape over her shirt. She felt pretty and that is what matters most and what made my heart smile for her. Good job Emily! We love you!

6 comments:

Jaime said...

She looks so pretty! I love her hair and I love the sparkles! I'm glad you got good pictures.

Teri said...

It was so nice to be there with you guys! Emily looked beautiful!!

lindseyfrancom said...

The first thing I noticed is how beautiful Emily looked. Her hair and everything looks great. I tried to get to this concert Channing is sick again. That picture of her and Dennis is great!

Cyndi said...

Emily looks so beautiful!

The Greathouse Family said...

Emily looks amazing!!! She is so beautiful! I so wish that I could be there for stuff like that. I hate missing out. I love you all so much!

angie said...

awww... she looks so pretty Mindy! Our girls are growing up!