Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Heart?

Okay, so yesterday Chris had an MRI of his brain and an EEG. The results should be back tomorrow. We went to his new internist who did an EKG today. He said that the EKG was abnormal and he needs to see a cardiologist immediately. So, he goes in on Thursday. On top of that he may have mono. Great right? Oh my! We should know some of the results tomorrow and also the neurologist apt is tomorrow. Wish us luck. I quit my Census job today. I can't even concentrate on anything else. Chris' dad is here from California going to all the apts. with me. I think Chris likes having his dad here. Emily has been having serious melt downs everyday, we have a country report plethora of projects due Friday and listen to this......Joseph AND Emily have sore throats. Yeah for us. I am so in a daze. I will update again tomorrow. Thanks for all of your prayers and love. We have been pampered with baked goods, dinners, cards, visits and I got a special mother's day treat in the mail from my "Great" friend that made my day. My friend Teri even took my kids in the middle of the night so we could rush off to the ER. Thanks to all who bring some sunshine into my rather dreary days lately. Love you all!!!

3 comments:

lindseyfrancom said...

When it rains it pours. Sorry Everything is dumping all at once. If there is anything I can do let me know. I would love to help with projects or give rides or anything that is needed. Love you dear and am continually praying for you and your family.

Teri said...

We were happy to have your kids. Just so glad you called us!! You are constantly in our thoughts and prayers. We love you all! Thank you so much for taking time during all of this craziness to share Andraia's birthday with her. That was so special.

Cyndi said...

Speaking of rain, I heard a quote the other day and liked it. "If you want a rainbow, you gotta put up with a little rain." With all of the rain you get, your rainbow is going to be absolutely beautiful and huge Mindy!
I'm so glad you're able to get some answers and our prayers are that everything will get worked out soon. I'm totally willing to help with anything too-rides, projects, dinner, etc.,etc. Thinking of you!!