Tuesday, May 4, 2010

That's My Boy

Dear Joseph,
Congratulations on being chosen to speak at 6th grade graduation. You are a role model for the rest of the 6th grade and should be proud of the work you have done this year. Your assigned topic is "What We Can Take With Us From Windsor", and should last approximately 5 minutes. If you need help, please talk with your teacher. Graduation will be held on the 27th at 1:00. You will sit in the front facing the audience. Again, thank you for the good person you are. We look forward to hearing from you at graduation.
Sincerely,
6th Grade Teachers

This is the note Joseph brought home from school today. I couldn't be more proud of him. He is a wonderful boy and I love him so much. He is my miracle baby and his life brings me the joy of a lifetime. Congratulations Joseph.........You Rock!


7 comments:

Ariane said...

Wow, Mindy! You must be so proud. I'm bursting with excitement for you! That is so amazing.

Teri said...

That's so awesome! Can I come to graduation? I would love to see it!

lindseyfrancom said...

That is so great! I am sure you are the proudest parent around! Joseph is a great kid and he will do a wonderful job! Can't wait to hear how it goes!

lindseyfrancom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Abby said...

Oh, Goodness! What an honor. What a blessing to have such an honorable and sweet boy in your midst on a daily basis. Go Joseph!

Jaime said...

Oooooh, that's so awesome!!!!

Cyndi said...

What a great kid you have! Lucky mom!!