Friday, May 14, 2010

World's Fair

Today was the world's fair at school. It is like a country report with a lot more flair. Chris' illness caused a lot of delay on these projects and we spent all night getting this ready. We had a team of helpers. I got him some Mardi Gras decorations to wear. He though he looked pretty good.


Chris' friend, Lexin helped make this Eiffel Tower out of popsicle sticks. Then Joseph spray painted it. There is a picture of Joseph's great, great grandmother in front of the Eiffel Tower. Joseph also made crepes the other night which is documented on the poster along with 10 famous people. I think he did a great job and it turned out great!
All the classes get to come see everyone's displays. I caught Emily at Joseph's booth asking for the feather mask when his project is over.

5 comments:

Jaime said...

Wow wow wow. I am so in awe of all that you have to do!!! What a fantastic display! You would never know that it was finished up so quickly, cause it looks great! What a treasure to have a picture so old. I'm so so glad you have so many people to love you and your family since the rest of us are so far away and can't help much! Take care and remember you are loved! (((BIG HUGS)))

lindseyfrancom said...

I'm glad you blogged about this. Ryan said he saw you. I'm sad I couldn't go. THere was just no way, I didn't have time to get ready before it got over and I felt like I needed to stay home with Channing since he has had a fever the past couple days.

The project looks great, I really like the mask. GOOD JOB!!!

Teri said...

I'm going to recruit you to help out with all of our school projects. I just don't get into them like you do. You are so awesome!!

Cyndi said...

Yum, crepes. I want some. I remember my world's fair years and years ago. I did Peru. I did not have a fancy Mardi gras mask or a popsicle stick Eiffel tower. Joseph's pretty much rocks. Good job Mom!!

The Road To Hotness said...

t