Wednesday, February 6, 2008

BOM Challenge

I am such a competitive person it's aweful. When I saw that Jamie was trying to act all hot and put her BOM challenge progress on her blog I just had to show her that I can read too. So, now "Miss, I think I'm so rad" won't be the only to take the challenge. It's pretty sad that it takes my competitive spirit to get me to read the scriptures. Well, whatever works huh? Challenge me to eat healthy and exercise for 97 days and who knows what could happen. I hope you don't want me and Jamie to be the only groovy girls in town doing this challenge. Click on it and join us.

2 comments:

Teri said...

Thanks for being competitive. I had to post mine, too, but it turned out huge. Not sure how that happened. I'm gonna try and fix it!!! Now, the eat healthy challenge sounds good, too.....

The Greathouse Family said...

Just so you know, your page # will never be higher than mine. Muhahahaha! Love you!