Friday, February 29, 2008

Dennis Rocks!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I have to just say that my husband is awesome!! He got his retirement check in and I asked him if he was going to buy me a present. He asked what kind. I said, "I don't know something with diamonds, like a necklace." I was half kidding, but hey if he wants to then why not. So, I suggested that we go to the mall. He let me pick out this beautiful 1ktw. eternity necklace. I am so spoiled!! The jewelry store people kept asking what the occaision was. Dennis just looked at me and I said that it was because he likes me. He said, "yeah that". Yeah, I'm so lucky. Now I remember why I like him. J/K It is way shinnier than the picture. I just had a way hard time getting a clear picture. Like I said before, "He's all mine ladies!"

4 comments:

The Greathouse Family said...

Oh my gosh! You ARE sooooo spoiled! I'd be jealous but Dennis sent me a 2KTW necklace last week.

Teri said...

You're so spoiled!! How will you ever walk around with your huge necklace and ring on at the same time. They both must be so heavy!

Anonymous said...

wow....was he planning on getting me something to match yours so we could go out and show off together???.....haha....oh, and if Jaime is getting sent pretty necklaces too, I think I definitely deserve something! What's next? You have your ring, earrings, and necklace, will it be a diamond anklet for the next surprise? Anyways, don't know if you got my message but I was out ice skating friday night and left all my belongings in the car so I wouldn't lose them so that's why I wasn't able to answer your call. I'll have to tell you about how fun it was sometime though! Anyways, you spoiled butt I think I'll go back to being jealous of you ;)

Jaime said...

You are so spoiled, what a lucky girl! It's beautiful! Jamie's is bigger though. :)