Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I Want to be the Biggest Loser

As you may have noticed I have added a new "ticker". I am learning alot about the blogging world. My new ticker will show my weight loss progress. I hope you will join me in this new competition. The BOM challenge has been an intense fight and I am hoping that competitive spirit can help in my quest to lose weight. When I reach my goal I am going to go on a special trip. I have decided to wait until next week to begin this challenge to allow any who is participating to prepare. I know I need a new scale as does one of my friends. You can click on my ticker to set up your own. Leave me a comment if you are joining us so we can all support each other. Good luck. Like me, I know there are quite a few losers out there.

2 comments:

The Greathouse Family said...

Hi! I'd like to join the "Loser" club. Tell me when you want to start next week! :)

Teri said...

OK--this is the motivation I may need to lose the baby weight! No guarantees, but I'll try! I probably need a new scale, too and I've got to start exercising!!