Wednesday, February 6, 2008

A new job and a new grandpa for Emily

Sometimes, I am so grateful to not have to go everywhere with my daughter. Tonight, all of the kids and Dennis went to Subway to get us some dinner. Apparently, Emily was being her normal wacky self and was doing a strange dance and all the rest. At some point, she went behind the counter and started asking people in a strange, LOUD voice if she could take their order. I guess these two girls were laughing so hard they left the store. She just kept going back there. The man working there gave her a cookie and thanked her for helping him out. She said that he was so nice and should get his phone number so he could marry her Nanny. Mom, your grandaughter has the perfect man for you. He later told her that she was being so crazy that she should give him a cookie. He obviously didn't know that she takes everything literally. She went back behind the counter and tried to grab a cookie to give him. I guess the order was so big it took a long time to fill. The laughing girls never came back. I wonder why he remembered them from when they came in the week before. She is one unforgettable girl.

2 comments:

The Greathouse Family said...

Oh my gosh! Poor Dennis! I know how easily he gets embarrassed and he has the perfect daughter to make sure he feels that way often! HaHa! That's so funny!

Teri said...

When I first started reading I was worried that she had started introducing Dennis as her grandpa. She is so funny!