Thursday, February 14, 2008

More Valentine Fun
































My friend Jamie took a picture of how her sweet boy made a Valentine for her whole family. So, I thought I would copy her and show the lovely Valentine Emily brought home to our family. She didn't decorate it very much, but the message is clear, she loves herself. The first picture is just one of the special handmade cards that Joseph received from a girl. Christopher didn't celebrate this year. Dennis and I are going to the movies to see P.S. I Love You. I hope it's good.


Emily likes a little boy in her class. She told me that she made him admit that he liked her. She explained that her and her friend trapped this boy against the wall and told him to answer the question. Emily asked who he had a crush on. He told her three girl's names (including hers). She said that she was so happy she ran around the playground with her arms in the air chanting "USA, USA". I asked her why and she said because she won. She says that he has known about her crush on him for a long time. Well, I guess she had a happy Valentine's Day. The boy and Emily love Emily!

2 comments:

The Greathouse Family said...

That's quite a valentine! Well, she is the funniest person I know- who better to make a valentine for?

The Greathouse Family said...

Hey! You're getting a lot of votes! But, I hope that you are still reading! You'd better not stop posting it! As much as I hate that you're beating me, I want real competition! So if you're still reading- post it! :)