Sunday, February 10, 2008

The Devil Made Me Do It

Emily called me on my phone today and was crying. She didn't want to clean up her moon sand and didn't like going to her room. Apparantly, she had already kicked Joseph in the head and kicked dennis in the chest. I told her that she needed to appologize and go to her room. She told me that it wasn't her fault. She told me that Satan made her do it. He always makes her do bad stuff and it's not her fault. She says she tries to pray for help, but it doesn't work. I guess she is not to blame for anything bad she ever does because it is all Satan's fault. This could explain a lot.

3 comments:

The Greathouse Family said...

I love that excuse!!! I think I'll start using it!

Teri said...

Please don't tell my kids about that excuse! They have enough other ones already.

The Greathouse Family said...

Hey Mindy! I wanted to tell you how much I LOVED your visit. I haven't felt this happy in so long! Thank you so much for visiting me. I feel so comforted. (I hope that doesn't sound wierd!) It's so nice to be able to just be myself with you. Thanks for making me feel accepted and never being shocked at my quirkiness! I love you! Come back soon! :)