Monday, February 4, 2008

Poll

Okay, I knew that I only had like two friends, but what about family? I only had three people vote on my poll. My two friends and myself were the only voters. So, just for this week, if you read my blog can you please vote so I can feel like I have some friends? Isn't my life exciting enough for you people? I used to be just like Britney Spears (I'm not even joking!), but I am now accurately medicated so the shows over all y'all. Okay, so vote on my poll so I can feel loved. The poll doesn't reveal who voted. Little House on the Prarie just started so I must go. Happy day!!!

2 comments:

Teri said...

Those are hard choices, I may have to vote multiple times!!!

The Greathouse Family said...

Wow! Who's the mystery vote? JK! I can't tell you how excited I am to see you!!! Please hurry!